Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hassels of everyday.



How many smart devices do you own? One, two ? More than two ?

The age of information is here, and we've heard time and again that information is power. If you can hack into a cloud service(like the recent iCloud hack) you can implore into the personal lives of all the users of the service. It has come to this, saving our personal moments in the digital format where we have less or no control over it. Handling more than one computing device these days is no more considered nerdy, it's what you do and because you just have to do it. I was working as a freelance journalist, I used to write when I commute to and from the office. How did I do that? The work involves translation of News contents. Using my Smartphone to display the content I typed in my Blackberry Playbook tablet. Sometimes there's a problem with the auto-correct functionality, especially while typing in the names. But, the suggestions feature on the tablet is very useful, if you ever have a problem with the spelling of big words like Autodidact-ism, the in built dictionary will find that word and suggest the various forms of the word like : Autodidact, Autodidacts, and Autodidact-ism.

There was a time when I used a watch, it's far long in the past; now, I'll slip my hand in my pant pocket and get my mobile press the lock key to wake up the screen and will look at the time. The only thing that bugs me everyday is the limited power sockets, I mean like everywhere. You need to search for power sockets, if at all you find one you need to wait for ever for the mobile to charge, then came the power banks and you need to charge them for long too. There is a lame way of charging your mobile phone, you might have thought of the technology as an amazing one! But, it's just isn't that practical, Wireless Charging. The technology is new of course, but you simply need to put your smatphone down on a charging plate. But, using the old charging method(wired) one can still use the mobile to play games, listen to songs, chat and a whole lot. The only hope I have now in this charging issue is the company Storedot, they say their technology can help a battery charge to its full capacity in mere thirty seconds. Let's say you're in a hurry you can't find the charger, it's going to be a rough time to find the Quick-charger and have to plug it in. I have one suggestion, apply that wireless charging technology with that of quick charging technique voila! You just need to rest your phone onto a plate for thirty seconds and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment